Fire Marshall Ed Bails On Jets
Obama Sucks Cock
2012-11-23 19:18:07 UTC
Good for him. He finallly realiized it was time to abandon the
sinking ship.
Once the first half ended there was no hope for this Jets team.
i've never seen a team crash and burn like the Jets did in the second
quarter. The Jets looked absolutely pathetic.
Then again, they were playing the greatest team of our generation.
I didn't see the NY Giants in that game.

Superbowl wins:

NE *patsys* 0 - NYG 2.

NE *patsys* 0 - Adam Vinatieri 3.
HVAC
2012-11-23 19:43:24 UTC
Post by Obama Sucks Cock
Good for him. He finallly realiized it was time to abandon the
sinking ship.
Once the first half ended there was no hope for this Jets team.
i've never seen a team crash and burn like the Jets did in the second
quarter. The Jets looked absolutely pathetic.
Then again, they were playing the greatest team of our generation.
I didn't see the NY Giants in that game.
NE *patsys* 0 - NYG 2.
NE *patsys* 0 - Adam Vinatieri 3.
I love the smell of jealousy in the afternoon.
.. 变亮
cloud dreamer

..
L***@gmail.com
2012-11-24 16:18:05 UTC
I corrected your post. No need to thank me.

On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 14:18:07 -0500 (EST), "Obama Sucks Cock"
NE *patsys* 3 - NYG 2.
Freedom Man
2012-11-24 19:09:13 UTC
Who fucking CARES?

Football is a dumb game played by dumb steroid-soaked goons smashing into
each other.

Football fanatics are even dumber!
HVAC
2012-11-24 20:37:53 UTC
Post by Freedom Man
Football is a dumb game played by dumb steroid-soaked goons smashing into
each other.
And your point is.....?
http://youtu.be/CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变亮
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg
M***@RNC.com
And you're following a usenet newsgroup for this duimb sport why?
cloud dreamer
2012-11-24 22:26:10 UTC
Post by Freedom Man
Who fucking CARES?
Football is a dumb game played by dumb steroid-soaked goons smashing into
each other.
Football fanatics are even dumber!
And you're following a usenet newsgroup for this duimb sport why?
He's not. Check the crosspostings for this message.

..
Freedom Man
2012-11-25 18:16:44 UTC
Post by Freedom Man
Who fucking CARES?
Football is a dumb game played by dumb steroid-soaked goons smashing into
each other.
Football fanatics are even dumber!
And you're following a usenet newsgroup for this duimb sport why?
No; I merely replied to this because it was crossposted to nyc.general.
I don't care what sport you like. Just don't stick it in my face if I DON'T
like it.
Football is overhyped, overcommercialized, and greatly exaggerated in value.
Like a sport? Go out and PLAY IT - that will do you good!
But the morons that just guzzle beer in front of the boob tube or at
"tailgate parties" then watch others play - their obesity and declining
health will be the price they pay!
cloud dreamer