Grandmammy's sex slaves
Byker
2016-03-05 04:18:25 UTC
Shocking sexual abuse allegations against grandmother of three

Friday, March 4, 2016

Shocking sexual abuse allegations against BLACK grandmother of three -
forced her 4, 6, and 7-year-old grandchildren to perform sex acts on her

HEMPSTEAD NEW YORK (FOX 26) - Shocking allegations are pending against a
grandmother in Waller County after a grand jury returns a three count
indictment against her.

Investigators say the woman forced her 4, 6, and 7-year-old grandchildren to
perform sex acts on her. Those children are identified as two girls and one
boy.

That's why we're not revealing who the grandmother is so that we may protect
the children's identities.

Those who already know say the criminal charges have shaken Hempstead where
the grandmother's 28-year -old son and uncle to the children was also
arrested.

He's also accused of sexually assaulting the three children at their
grandmother's house.

Assistant Waller County District Attorney Mia Magness says, "it's tough for
most citizens to wrap their heads around the idea that someone would do
this."

Magness says the case has been under investigation for a year.

A grand jury just returned the indictment against the grandmother last week,
while the uncle has been in the Waller County jail since last year.

Magness also says the kids have not been near their grandmother in a year
since the investigation began.

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/96831981-story
k***@maricaibo.com
2016-03-05 05:48:41 UTC