Cretinisms: the caustic soda Chinese connection as per Financial Times
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2012-07-28 17:01:26 UTC
As narrated by the article and not going into theoretical deepnesses
in either field, events are in accord with the characterizations in
the previous thread (Cretinisms...).

Chinese did not incorporate money in their genetic makeup and it is a
biological characteristic that distinguishes them from Occident. Their
coin is traditionally empty in the middle (void), while we remember
great men in thousands of years old coins. A real difference...

So, **...amazing numbers providing stunning growth...** is no
surprise: Chinese remained stale and stagnant for well over millenia,
but only after Occident develops technologically they pick up and
trail. Like a maid keeping a dirty home boasting of how clean that
window is now compared to the ones she did not rush to clean up...

**...50 per cent of the todal sales of Audi, BMW and Mercedez... Given
that there were practically NO CARS on the road in China 30 years
ago...**. This actually sounds like a lot of waste, or overstressed
demand (Say s law). We already have samples of silly car destruction
in China.

Author says: **China has long been printing money to buy dollars...**.
Bartering was widespread, right? So printing money does not translate
really into inflation, particularly if you can export inflation by
**...keep its exchange rate pegged**. So indeed in a **normal
environment** ( author s concession to... real facts :), inflation
follows, but in this case the result is (not surprisingly but
accordingly...) REAL INTEREST RATES NEGATIVE. Or in other words: MONEY
IS WORTH NOTHING, WE DO NOT WANT IT. Very big and simple message for
the sum total of people involved.

And of course it translates, again as per the article author, into
PROPERTY SPECULATION! If no money, land and soil. If no money,
TERRITORIAL ANIMAL. Also, following the Occidental model, an increase
in credit to speculate with land, which again is an indication of the
value of money ( I do not care... I ll owe...) or interest rate, in
this case in real terms negative (-give me the money, it does not
matter. -OK, whatever you want).

Danilo J Bonsignore
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore syntotic
2012-08-07 07:01:08 UTC
And writing this I was unexpectedly and promptly picked up by a pair
of security guards in the place I ve been eating for the last four or
five years, and removed from the place. Now the card with pictures of
the rest of the article was swapped from my camera and substituted by
a non working card. So, end of it. But you get the idea for the rest
of the article and how it fits the evolution of man theoretical
framework.

Danilo J Bonsignore
Fabrizio J. Bonsignore syntotic