Holee shit!
One holer
2015-09-28 07:43:56 UTC
Talk about filleting fish.
IYM
2015-09-28 10:46:03 UTC
Post by One holer
Talk about filleting fish.
One of the few times I get to watch a Bills/Fins game as in my area the
Jets had played, and the Giants were on Thursday.... After last week, I
get the impression it was more of a Dolphins collapse than a Bills
domination. The Bills played their game plan and were extremely
effective, however they NEED to address the penalties - they were
killer....They play an opponent like they did yesterday, it doesn't hurt
much - We saw what it does against a team like the Pats. There was
still too much stupid on the field yesterday. I too was impressed with
Taylor...He seemed poised and comfortable. He is young and accuracy
problems seemed to pop up every now and then, but it was probably the
most comfortable as a fan watching that I have been in a long time not
biting my nails every time a Bills QB had the ball... Very happy dinner
last night with the family...THIS week at least :)
Doc
2015-09-28 23:12:48 UTC
Post by IYM
Post by One holer
[...]
There were just 5 penalties.

Doc
IYM
2015-10-05 11:22:57 UTC
Post by Doc
Post by IYM
Post by One holer
[...]
...as I stated - They NEED to address the penalties - they were killer.
Yes, the 5 were in the dolphins game, but all yesterday tells me is
that they were relaxed when they had a comfortable lead. The abundant
penalties that were evident in the Pats game were still there.
Yesterday's game was absolutely GIVEN away. The Giants run defense
looked really good and they opened up some nice running lanes against
the Bills, however raw stupidity got the best of this Bills team.
Tyrod's TD? Nah, give it back. Another TD? Nah - Chopping...I
personally did not agree with going for 2 so early in the fourth being
down 14. Take the 3,...If they do that, and get the other 2 TD's that
they gave back they win the game but hey - I'm just armchair coaching.
Two 15 yard penalties back to back? That is just stupid & undisciplined.

Not to be all negative though, I was still impressed with Tyrod.
Handled the game very well IMO. The turnover was not on him, but being
the receiver being gang mugged of the ball.

I'm starting to get a tad nervous...The Colts aren't not that good and
Miami is in big trouble. Beating those two teams in hindsight is not
looking impressive at all. Losing to the Pats suck, but they are the
champs until someone knocks them down. Losing to the Giants the way the
Bills did was unacceptable. Classic definition of a bully is one that
usually picks on those smaller & weaker than them and gets their asses
handed to them by those stronger. If Rex wanted a bully, maybe he got
one? An 8-8 team is not going to get you anywhere. This is only week
4, but this was an important game that they could not afford to lose
when the Pats are in your division.

Oh, BTW - Thank Fox! Seems every time the Bills play the Giants, some
numb nuts producer feels the need to show a 25 year old clip of
Norwood's wide right and Parcell's getting carried off....Maybe only I
saw it as I'm in the Giant's market but I can imagine stuff being thrown
at TV's in western NY....