Mexican trick in NYC: Joose Malt Beverage is floor cleaning liquid and...
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2010-11-25 08:32:35 UTC
I knew it was popular culture in Mexico but here? To mock drinkers of
floor cleaners instead of alcohol AS IF they were the worst. The
supermarket I bought it is Morton Williams on Bleecker St next to NYU.
It is the only non beer, fruit flavor drink available. Actually strong
cyder, that s what I bought the first time. The second time it
contained industrial alcohol, evaporable. THIS TIME it is floor
cleaning liquid! I thought it was shampoo, but fact it is hard to
discern because it does contain alcohol. I _believe_ it MAY cause
blindness, and my throat is indeed sore.

A pair of ExcrementColorAnthropoids already knew it as well as the
subway MTA, but they think drinking alcohol is illegal. I suspect in
store canning, the company providing only the colored can. It may be
extortion too, though I already reported long ago they were using the
recently sold supermarket as _manslaughterhouse_ because they had a
back store.

Those not-monkeys are so in love with President they think if you not
President you deserve everything wrong and President solves it all.
This is the American Famous THANKSGIVING DATE. SO if you are NOT the
President GO TO HELL. But I would appreciate exposing this in the USA
Congress, they seem to abhorr if under one name and applaud under
another name, though I still rely on Sen, Max Baucus to handle one
particular health case he was announced interested on it.

Behind this I think there is a group of brothers and cousins who look
like brown round monkeys, one of whom I knew as Beto s (Casa Cuervo
worker I believe) **father**. One of them is a confirmed mass
murderer, another is informal hadiwork for City Hall, another one I
think exhibits himself as federal policeman from another country and
so on.

Danilo J Bonsignore
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2010-12-02 21:13:21 UTC
It was already conspired. I leave all my tickets in the supermarket
bag. I threw the bag into the trash can so I went back to pick up
before returning it. The can was there but not the ticket.
**Something
happened**, today a patrol with people is waiting where they can see
the trash can... Someone expected me to keep the can and not return
it, but I made the cashier UNDERSTAND that the drink had alcohol but
was NOT DRINKABLE. The flavor was mixed berry, but the liquid poured
in another bottle was green... I was given another can with a more
acceptable orange flavor; I think it contains potassium citrate to
give it an orange color and taste similar to that of dissolved
vitamic
C tablets. I decided not to drink it, so I am here with my new drink
and no enjoyment.

Danilo J Bonsignore
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2010-12-02 21:21:39 UTC
Not only floor cleaning liquid, also shampoo and perfume. But it still
seems to be a recanning operation, particularly since in two chain
stores the cans dissappeared almost immediately before I posted this
thread, but not the brand that was ordered to leave the market this
month. So now these add to my list of beverages adulterated, out of
the market, bad tasting, suspicious or to be avoided: enerplex (gone,
formidable), Vulpaggio any-herb teas, zero fat-zero carbs-zero drink
drinks (unpalatable), coconut waters (was pinkish, seal untrustable),
Dr Pepper (watermelon!), OWater (fecal), 800% B12 Starbucks coffee
cans (spasms), Illy cans (puaj), True Colors (spasms), non green apple
recycled can-bottle brand, zarzaparilla (arachnids), senticosus
addings (???), etc.

Danilo J Bonsignore
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2010-12-18 18:51:56 UTC
**I am not Danilo but I am reading this text of his, so you are not
hearing his voice, only using his name for my voice**. Note the
quotes, as double asterisks just in case some app is not escaping
quotes well.

Danilo J Bonsignore
Ala
2010-12-19 15:26:33 UTC
Post by Fabrizio J Bonsignore
Not only floor cleaning liquid, also shampoo and perfume. But it still
seems to be a recanning operation, particularly since in two chain
stores the cans dissappeared almost immediately before I posted this
thread, but not the brand that was ordered to leave the market this
month. So now these add to my list of beverages adulterated, out of
the market, bad tasting, suspicious or to be avoided: enerplex (gone,
formidable), Vulpaggio any-herb teas, zero fat-zero carbs-zero drink
drinks (unpalatable), coconut waters (was pinkish, seal untrustable),
Dr Pepper (watermelon!), OWater (fecal), 800% B12 Starbucks coffee
cans (spasms), Illy cans (puaj), True Colors (spasms), non green apple
recycled can-bottle brand, zarzaparilla (arachnids), senticosus
addings (???), etc.
Have you tried water

I suspect that the companies consulted their lawyers who applied the Bayes
theorem to deduce they needed to discontinue the product.
Or keep it going under a new name

http://www.jstor.org/pss/1599414
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2010-12-19 18:38:58 UTC
Post by Ala
Have you tried water
Actually _dirty_ water; under natural primitive life conditions water
was non potable even if drinkable... I prefer more modern approaches
as explained in another thread.
Post by Ala
I suspect that the companies consulted their lawyers who applied the Bayes
theorem to deduce they needed to discontinue the product.
Or keep it going under a new name
Shampoo was not that bad, it is only a slight purge, excess of vitamin
B is much worse, it punched on a sip. But my case here is that I think
this particular drink was adulterated by distributors; it does boast
using recycled cans.

Danilo J Bonsignore
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2010-12-30 23:09:13 UTC
Now I understand the trick: **they** have to mix something obnoxious
in the soda otherwise people would get drunk and it is a pleasure. I
found the same liquid in another drink, Mike s hard... In that brand
it is at least recognizable as MANGO FLAVOR, but still has something
extra and something missing from the first can I found. The design of
those cans is unique and very attractive, which is a loss.

Danilo J Bonsignore
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2011-01-03 21:53:05 UTC
Yes, maybe that is why the mango flavor was still recognizable, it is
not far away from the flavor of GASOLINE.

Danilo J Bonsignore
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2011-01-03 23:28:48 UTC
There is even an added incentive for UV shifted African sight seeing:
ethylene glicol poisoning would look pinker for them and be considered
for the most primitives as a BONUS toward HUMANS. Then they may also
try getting the pinkish colorations. Same way for edemas or other lung
conditions caused by gasoline and other hydrocarbons poisonings: the
added pink (for them green gray), would be a bonus to Humans granted
by Africans.

Danilo J Bonsignore
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2011-01-05 12:19:11 UTC
Gasoline intoxication and flu/cold symptoms are almost
indistinguishable. Particularly after medicine. You have a bad taste
in the mouth and sensations? It is not the medicine, but the effect
increases day after. Now you have an almost clean taste? It is not the
medicine! It is that the intoxication did manage to kill SOMETHING.
The throat goes sore and you have **heartburn**, but it was indeed
gasoline in food! Then medicina can be blamed also... So how many/much
flu/cold culture is based in unexpected delivery of GASOLINE in
drinks? It would be correlated with traditional toast holidays...

So The Prohibition had its origin in gasoline/hydrocarbures (NOT
hydroCARBONS) mixed in alcoholic beverages, but common **wisdom**
would blame alcohol for... schizophrenic woes. Agents ended
persecuting personal attempts at producing clean alcohol, OTHERWISE,
the Prohibition would be ridiculous! Gasoline is a real INTOXICATION,
in the full sense of the word, but it was extended to just anything.
That hydrocarbons (nutritional group) and hydrocarbures (organic
chemistry C-H compounds) are confused with the same word must be very
convenient.

My experience tells me that those are BOTH blamed for people
**talking** to the mind of schizophrenics and to be _CURE_ against
people who **talk**, a cure for speakers (speakeasy saloons) to please
schizophrenics.

Seems the typical schizophrenic plot to confuse a scientist with a
policeman did not work in the case of Einstein and Einstein...

Danilo J Bonsignore
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2011-01-07 22:31:54 UTC
So mango tastes good enough to hide the flavor of gasoline. That would
be the reason why my not uncle Tulio would send home fresh mango boxes
every year, from Veracruz... but BOXES. He must have heard something!
Or maybe he heard that mangos...has oil... and oil is required... I
suspect it is Indians the type of Benito Juarez who would be involved
in this mix of gasoline with mango flavor and alcohol and generally
speaking the mixing of hydrocarbures with alcohol for Human
consumption. Maybe some of those mangos were INJECTED? I CAN remember
and distinguish now episodes when I was poisoned with gasoline while a
boy! Not with SO MUCH as this time.

It was called aftose fevers, but I got it from drinking water from a
public faucet IN primary school. It got me one month with blisters
from stomach to palate taking orange juice and cloramphenicol. I can
see now that hydrocarbure or parafine is tasteless and odourless mixed
in water... and still sold around in NYC.

Danilo J Bonsignore
Danilo Jose Bonsignore
2016-08-23 05:05:57 UTC
Post by Fabrizio J Bonsignore
ethylene glicol poisoning would look pinker for them and be considered
for the most primitives as a BONUS toward HUMANS. Then they may also
try getting the pinkish colorations. Same way for edemas or other lung
conditions caused by gasoline and other hydrocarbons poisonings: the
added pink (for them green gray), would be a bonus to Humans granted
by Africans.
Danilo J Bonsignore
:) I no longer think Africans can see PINK. At all. Still, there would be a coloration change making it easier for them to distinguish a Human. Problem is not only the visual color displacement but the quantization of colors in African minds. Smoke and fire are undistinguishable for them, too, as well as green from blue. And they must be finding lots of unattainable gold among the green-blue masses of roof...

Danilo J Bonsignore

Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2011-01-03 22:28:21 UTC
I know it is a **trick** and method by African homeless, to indicate
drinking gasoline in several circumstances. Marketing. I am convinced
that Muslim Africans are the ones who suggested mixing gasoline in
such alcoholic beers! And other **experimental** substances. Would be
considered a secret, meaning they do not know what happens but pretend
it is some technology. Then Mexicans buy the trick quite easily. But
they blame their _feminine_ voices, of course. That would be the final
chain in the soda can recycling homeless business, to provide recycled
cans for adulteration and recanning! Trash recycling can be done more
efficiently in adequate plants than by homeless picking in trash bags.
I am finding common tin cans in stores with signs of having been
forced.

Danilo J Bonsignore
Fabrizio J Bonsignore
2011-01-03 23:09:28 UTC
Excrement Color Anthropoids ARE obssessed with OIL, the concept and
substance of oil. It is a very efficient no-meaning word to mean
everything, but fact is their skins are oily and such fact is not well
assimilated by their partially Human brain. This is a consequence of
the differential relation to WATER in beach evolution vs selection in
swamps/burnt woods, where for Excrement Color Anthropoids the lack of
a water body habitat naturally supplied them with skin oils and
excretions that in Humans are customarily washed by habitual bathing
(in the absence of schizophrenia and other African pressures). For
Humans, skin oils are substances that get washed at some rate
customarily and pose no real problem in adequate habitats; for
Excrement Color Anthropoids skin oils ARE a problem as they provide
natural protection and substitute bathing quite naturally. Then it is
Humans who lack OIL (aceite)! So they provide. It is only natural to
try oils in food so they try... gasoline. Under such natural
conditions it is only natural to wonder if gasoline is an adequate
oil, then to experiment in Humans when possible! Though the actually
relevant oils that make up their mind world are of course the oils of
excrement and diarrhea and the oils of semen and female lubrication,
which do seem to be a permanent worry transmitted to Human
schizophrenics.

Current civilization is just producing so many oils that ECAs got
confused! The MTA just keeps annoncing in several places to use
aceitE, oil, without saying what oil they mean nor what for.

Danilo J Bonsignore