Home for the Holidays
David Dalton
2012-12-05 03:16:24 UTC
From

http://www.truecolorsfund.org/homefortheholidays/

Cyndi Lauper & Friends: Home for the Holidays is a star-studded
benefit concert on Saturday, December 8th at New York City's
historic Beacon Theatre to help raise awareness about lesbian,
gay, bisexual and transgender youth homelessness and support
the True Colors Fund's Forty to None Project.

Special Appearances By:
SARAH MCLACHLAN
WHOOPI GOLDBERG
ADAM LAMBERT
ROSIE O'DONNELL
ROBERTA FLACK
ST. VINCENT
TERRI NUNN
ALEXIS KRAUSS OF SLEIGH BELLS
HUNTER VALENTINE
ANDY COHEN

I wonder will Sarah dress as a man?
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2012-12-10 04:50:11 UTC
Post by David Dalton
From
http://www.truecolorsfund.org/homefortheholidays/
Cyndi Lauper & Friends: Home for the Holidays is a star-studded
benefit concert on Saturday, December 8th at New York City's
historic Beacon Theatre to help raise awareness about lesbian,
gay, bisexual and transgender youth homelessness and support
the True Colors Fund's Forty to None Project.
So did anyone go to the show and if so, how was it?

good night from Newfoundland,