Asking a small favor. I know you will join me in this noble effort...
Melrose Place
2012-06-14 05:59:36 UTC
There are only a few months until election day when the people
will decide who will be the next President of the United States.
The person elected will be the President of all Americans, not
just the Democrats or the Republicans. It's time that we all
need to come together, Democrats and Republicans alike, in a bi-
partisan effort for America.

If you support Mitt Romney, please drive with your headlights ON
during the day.

If you support Barack Obama, please drive with your headlights
OFF at night.

Together, we can make this happen.

Thank you!
Mitchell Holman
2012-06-14 12:35:09 UTC
Post by Melrose Place
If you support Mitt Romney, please drive with your headlights ON
during the day.
And with your dog strapped to the roof of your
car, leaking "brown fluid" on your back window.

Gotta love those Mormon Family Values......
Frank
Assume you will be driving drunk, as usual.
Sanders Kaufman
2012-06-14 17:05:50 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
And with your dog strapped to the roof of your
car, leaking "brown fluid" on your back window.
That one disturbs the hell out of me, too.
I mean - in the greater scheme of things, it wasn't that big of a deal.
It was just a dog.

But I wonder - are the Republicans really okay with the fact that he treated
his own doggie this way?
Or are they just going along with animal cruelty because they want that
black fellow thrown out of office.
HeyBub
2012-06-14 22:02:09 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Melrose Place
If you support Mitt Romney, please drive with your headlights ON
during the day.
And with your dog strapped to the roof of your
car, leaking "brown fluid" on your back window.
Evidently you've never owned a dog.

That ride was probably the most fun the dog ever had.
Sanders Kaufman
2012-06-15 05:17:52 UTC
Post by HeyBub
Evidently you've never owned a dog.
That ride was probably the most fun the dog ever had.
Maybe you piss and shit yourself when you're happy.
But dogs are more evolved than that.
If you lock them in a box and they piss and shit themselves, it indicates
stress.
You don't know that because respect for life is not a cultural value in the
gun-nut community.
Thus, a lot of them end up in serious trouble for torturing animals.

Besides which, Evangelicals have a *special* hatred for soulless animals.
They see them as competitors for God's love.
The Daring Dufas
2012-06-15 09:53:39 UTC
Post by Sanders Kaufman
Post by HeyBub
Evidently you've never owned a dog.
That ride was probably the most fun the dog ever had.
Maybe you piss and shit yourself when you're happy.
But dogs are more evolved than that.
If you lock them in a box and they piss and shit themselves, it
indicates stress.
You don't know that because respect for life is not a cultural value in
the gun-nut community.
Thus, a lot of them end up in serious trouble for torturing animals.
Besides which, Evangelicals have a *special* hatred for soulless animals.
They see them as competitors for God's love.
Gosh Sanders, it's disturbing to see you admit that you are a soulless
animal. What other bizarre revelations about yourself have you in store
for us? ^_^

TDD
Harold Burton
2012-06-15 13:32:06 UTC
Post by HeyBub
Evidently you've never owned a dog.
That ride was probably the most fun the dog ever had.
Maybe you piss and shit yourself . . .
you do.

snicker

HeyBub
2012-06-14 22:03:20 UTC
Post by Melrose Place
There are only a few months until election day when the people
will decide who will be the next President of the United States.
The person elected will be the President of all Americans, not
just the Democrats or the Republicans. It's time that we all
need to come together, Democrats and Republicans alike, in a bi-
partisan effort for America.
If you support Mitt Romney, please drive with your headlights ON
during the day.
If you support Barack Obama, please drive with your headlights
OFF at night.
Together, we can make this happen.
We Republicans don't do things like that (stuffing the ballot box). Many -
maybe half - of the cars on the road ALWAYS have their lights on.